15 Inch Integrated LED Low Profile Flush Mount Ceiling Light, Dimmable, 1650 Lumen, 3K/4K/5K Switch, 90+ CRI, White
- This modern ceiling light is perfect for hallways, entryways, bedrooms, kitchen, storage, and more. This integrated LED fixture is dimmable with most electronic dimmers. This light features a Color Temp Select Switch that allows you to choose the color temperature that best fits your need, between 3K Warm White, 4K Bright White, and 5K Daylight White. High Color Render Index (CRI) of 90 makes colors appear more accurate, White finish with a white lens.
- Never Replace a Light Bulb! This fixture has been produced with an integrated built-in LED light source. There is no need to change a light bulb, ever! Based on the LED light source life of 50,000 hours, this fixture can run over 22 years at 6 hours per day, saving time and money at commercial locations and homes.
- Save Money on Reduced Energy! This fixture produces 1650 lumens of light with a Color Temp Select Switch for color temperature. That usually requires the equivalent of a 150W light bulb, but this LED light only consumes 21.4W of power, saving you money and time on maintenance costs every day you have this fixture installed.
- Solid Quality that is Built to Last – Commercial Grade! This fixture has been produced in a factory with over 40 years’ experience producing light fixtures for leading brands throughout the world. It is built to last with reliable quality expected of a permanent residential or commercial fixture. All of our fixtures unless noted come with a 5-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Easy to Install. Each fixture comes with mounting hardware and fully illustrated instructions, making it easy to install for most DIY customers.
EASY TO INSTALL AND A VERY COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET AN UPDATED LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE. THE LIGHTS ARE GOOD QUALITY AND INSTALLED IN UNDER 30 MIN. GREAT VALUE
This is my second light fixture from Coramdeo and I've been impressed with the quality of both. The first was an outdoor wall sconce with a built in LED light and I was very impressed with the product quality and well thought out installation. Based on that experience I didn't hesitate to pick up this ceiling light and the quality is similarly impressive. If you're looking for a high quality low profile ceiling light that uses minimal electricity for how bright it is, this fixture is a good option. There are various size and frame color options, so this product is versatile for many applications. You could easily use it in hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, family rooms, bedrooms, closets, pantries, and pretty much anywhere in the home. Because of the low profile, the white trimmed version essentially looks like a large "can" style light. It's not technically recessed into the ceiling cavity like an actual can light, but it is so low profile that it's barely noticeable that it's actually hanging down from the ceiling. I also like that there are 3 different color temperature options. It's really annoying when you get a fixture with a built in light and discover that you don't love the color temperature after it is installed. This fixture allows you to play around with the color temperatures to figure out what looks best for your particular application.
This is almost the perfect low-profile light. The light is easy to install and has a cable that prevents the fixture from falling. The light also has three light settings: soft light, white light, and a bright daylight.One thing I noticed a couple hours after installation was that the light began to flicker a bit at times. This happened on all three light settings. I began to investigate the cause. I looked at how I wired the light and saw no issues. I then installed the light in a different room, but the occasional flickering happened again. I concluded that the flickering was either an issue with the light itself or with the LED bulbs.This fixture is a great fixture for utility rooms or other work rooms in the house. The reason for the 4-star rating instead of the 5-star rating is because of the occasional flickering.
This is a very nice way to update a room with an easy to install LED light fixture.The 15" diameter on this light makes for a different look on the ceiling that is both modern and stylish. The LED color temperature can be changed to accommodate your particular taste but I like the 6000k white. I'm using it in a hallway and it feels like there's a skylight in the hall now. I do appreciate that extra light and the bright white color.Installation is a bit different from other ceiling lights in that you can install some optional lag bolts out on the perimeter of the light fixture. I didn't do that and just use the ceiling light box to hold the light up. It's not sagging or weak in any way so I don't feel the optional lag bolts are needed. If you have an older house and you don't trust the strength of your electrical box you may want the additional security that comes from the lag bolts.I like that the manufacturer has included a little strap to let you hang the light while you connect the wires. It speaks to the quality and engineering that is behind this light.I'm very pleased with this light fixture and would not hesitate to order other Coramdeo products in the future.