Linterna de pared LED hexagonal de vidrio invertido, acabado negro, 800 lúmenes, 3K
- Esta linterna de vidrio invertida hexagonal de estilo tradicional decorativo se puede usar como un aplique de pared en el exterior de cualquier hogar para iluminar porches, patios, terrazas y más. Estos duraderos accesorios LED de aluminio fundido están fabricados con un acabado negro mate con recubrimiento en polvo de alta calidad y paneles de vidrio biselado transparente de 5 mm diseñados para áreas de ubicación húmeda.
- ¡Nunca reemplace una bombilla! Estos accesorios se han producido con una fuente de luz LED incorporada. ¡No es necesario cambiar una bombilla, nunca! Basado en la vida útil de la fuente de luz LED de 50,000 horas, estos dispositivos pueden funcionar durante 22 años a 6 horas por día, lo que le permite ahorrar tiempo y dinero.
- ¡Ahorre dinero en energía reducida! Cada uno de estos dispositivos produce 800 lúmenes de luz blanca cálida. Eso generalmente requiere el equivalente a una bombilla de luz de 60 W, pero estas luces LED solo consumen 9,5 W de energía, lo que le ahorra dinero y tiempo en costos de mantenimiento todos los días que instala este dispositivo.
- Calidad sólida que está construida para durar. Estas luminarias se han producido en una fábrica con más de 40 años de experiencia en la producción de luminarias para marcas líderes en todo el mundo. Están construidos para durar con una calidad confiable y una gran combinación de características decorativas y funcionales. Todos los accesorios, a menos que se indique lo contrario, vienen con una garantía de 5 años contra defectos de materiales o mano de obra.
- Fácil de instalar. Cada accesorio viene con accesorios de montaje e instrucciones ilustradas completas, lo que facilita la instalación para la mayoría de los clientes de bricolaje.
LED Lights... ahhh... WHY do I still have ANY lightbulbs?? LED lights are so bright! I live in the country. If you live in the city maybe you don't want super bright porch lights, but for a person who lives in the dark country with no street lamps a bright porch light is a MUST HAVE. It helps you see out into your yard when you think you hear something funny and want to check it out. You don't really want to be the guy with the flashlight shining it out in your yard like some robber unless you have to.My husband (and all around BEST handy man) installed this and had it up in no time (or what seemed like it to me). He said it installed "just like all the other lights he has put up in our house" lol. So I take that as, yes it was fine, and to please stop ordered home improvement stuff.I would recommend it always, but ESPECIALLY for COUNTRY LIVING.
Love these lights. Price is reasonable and makes house and shop pop.
We put this on the exterior of our house above the walk-out basement door. The old fixture really needed to go, it was original to the house and about 60 years old. I always had a terrible time getting to the old light to change the bulb, and dreaded the chore. This really solves those problems for me. The CORAMDEO Outdoor Large Hex Angled Glass LED Wall Lantern will save me from needing to change the bulb in such an awkward area. It looks really pretty, and it gives off so much good light, so much that I now realized that the exterior stair-well is in dire need of a power wash! I can see clearly to descent the steps at night, which is something I have disliked and previously avoided because of the terrible old fixture we used to have. It's really something I wish I had changed a long while ago. It's a great value for sure!We did need to find some different mounting screws, but that is because of the exterior of our house being brick. Other than that, my boys had this up in only a couple minutes. We had some alternate screws in the garage, so it was no problem. This probably isn't going to be an issue for many homeowners.Thanks for reading my review. I hope you found it helpful.
We absolutely love our lights, we bought 5 and the look very high quality.
The first thing that stood out to me about this fixture was the thick finish. Many outdoor lanterns (even the most expensive models) have a thin easily scratched almost superficial finish. This fixture has a nice almost "armor paint" finish( but I wouldn't go so far as to call it armor paint). It also includes rubber seals for the nut heads and the top of the fixture doesn't have any holes where water can get in, so I would say this truly is for wet locations.The installation parts are all standard pieces, some fixtures have bespoke installation parts that can be very difficult to deal with when installing over an existing fixture location. So installation was straight forward.The light puts out plenty of good light, it is rated as 1000 lumen's, the color is warm and it can not be dimmed. Does it actually put out 100 watt light bulb light? I would say no, but it is close. For some reason the CRI is not listed, I would guess 80 compared to other LED's we have.Longevity, well I can't answer that one yet. We have several other fixtures that are permanent LED's, they are several years old without issues so knock on wood. There are repair kits starting to pop up on the market so time will tell how this one does.This fixture was made in China.